Monday 15 April 2013

Horton Hears a Ribblehead

A group of my friends including my boyfriend did the Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge on Saturday to raise money for the National Deaf Children's Society and Leeds University Union Sign Language Society. I was part of the "stragglers" group - basically we stuck around in safe places (totally not the pub..... *cough*) to collect anyone that was unable to carry on with the challenge and generally provide support to the group. 

Being in the little group it gave me the opportunity to take my SLR out for a walk and shoot the majesty of the place I am honoured to call my home - Yorkshire <3







Ribblehead Viaduct





Ingleborough - one of the Yorkshire 3 Peaks



Clouds over Whernside - the tallest of the Yorkshire 3 Peaks





Anybody here from Yorkshire or know of the area? Anyone else proud of where they live? I'd love for you guys to share photographs of the areas you live in :) Comment below!!






No comments:

Post a Comment